Mindfield Wellness understands the importance of privacy and we appreciate your visit to www.mindfieldwellness.com (the “Site”) and our mobile app (the “App”) which is provided to you through our electronic health record provider (Osmind). Thank you for trusting us with your ketamine treatment. We do our utmost to maintain the confidentiality of your medical information and we aim for you to be just as pleased with how we collect, use, and protect your information as you are with our wellness services.
This notice describes how we may use and disclose your medical information. It also describes your rights and our legal obligations with respect to your medical information. If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact our Privacy Officer listed below.
- from on our Site and App
- from or on behalf of your medical providers and their staff
- through email, text, and other electronic communications between you and our Site or App
- when you interact with our advertising, marketing, and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising and marketing include links to this policy.
Information we collect about you
How we use your information
We use the information that you may provide to us to:
- create and service your account and health information portal.
- notify you about changes to your account.
- provide and coordinate your medical care by disclosing your Personal Information to our employees (clinicians, guides and administrators) and others who are involved in providing the care our patients need, for example: the information needed about you by our pharmacies in order to dispense the medicines required for your treatment.
- administer healthcare surveys.
- manage your transactions.
- contact you when necessary through, phone, sms text or email.
- use and/or disclose your Personal Information within our practice for review and to improve the quality of our care.
- provide information you request from Mindfield Wellness.
- conduct research and analysis
- notify you about changes to our services, site, app or health information portal.
- notify you of offers and promotions.
- provide you with content, products or services you request.
- perform any function needed with your consent.
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- provide the site, app and health information portal and their contents to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a few third parties, including:
- your healthcare or other licensed medical providers.
- our third-party service providers, contractors, subcontractors, and business associates used to support our business.
- to any company we might merge with or acquire, or that acquires us, or in the event of structural change of our company in any form (e.g., a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Mindfield Wellness’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding).
We may also disclose your Personal Information – with your consent:
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- to comply with our legal obligations.
- to enforce our rights.
- comply with requests from government or health oversight agencies during the course of audits, investigations, inspections, licensure and other proceedings, subject to the limitations imposed by federal and California law.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, your healthcare providers, Mindfield Wellness, our customers, or other relevant parties (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of, for example, fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may also disclose, without restriction, aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual user.
Accessing and changing your personal information
How we keep your data secure
Mindfield Wellness uses industry-standard data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against any unauthorized access to, accidental loss of, or disclosure of your information. These safeguards may vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
Unfortunately, no security method or combination of methods is fool proof. We will work to do our best and to collaborate with third-party service providers that work to do the same, but we cannot warrant or guarantee the absolute security of any Personal Information that may be transmitted to or from our Site, App, or health information portal. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Therefore, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, App or health information portal, or your computer or mobile device.
Links to other sites
Children under the age of 18
Although we treat minors, this Site and App are not for persons under the age of 18 (collectively, “Minors”). Minors are not authorized to use this Site or App, or to provide any information through the Site or App. We do not solicit or knowingly collect information from Minors, and if we become aware of any such information being collected, we will take immediate action to delete it. Should you become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Minor, please contact us at email@example.com.
Opt-out and unsubscribe
If you’d like to opt-out of receiving any or all communications from us, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we still need to communicate with you regarding an active order or other important information, we will indicate this in our reply.
If you’d like to receive additional information about our privacy practices, have questions, or would like to make a request, you may contact us at the below addresses:
Mindfield Wellness – Privacy
1138 S. Crescent Heights Bl
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Changes to this Notice of Privacy Practices
We reserve the right to amend our privacy practices and the terms of this Notice of Privacy Practices at any time in the future. Until such an amendment is made, we are required by
law to comply with this Notice. After an amendment is made, the revised Notice of Privacy Protections will apply to all protected health information that we maintain, regardless of when it was created or received. We will keep a copy of the current notice posted in our reception area, and a copy will be available at each appointment.
Complaints about this Notice of Privacy Practices or how this medical practice handles our patients’ health information should be directed to our Privacy Officer: Joshua Flatow, M.D.
If our patients are not satisfied with the manner in which this office handles a complaint, they may submit a formal complaint to:
Region IX Office for Civil Rights – U.S. Department of Health & Human Services 907th Street, Suite 4-100; San Francisco, CA 94103
- P: (800) 368-1019; (800) 537-7697 (TDD). F: (202) 619-3818 (fax).
- E: OCRMail@hhs.gov